Hollow Metal and Pedestrian Commercial Entry Doors, Frames & Hardware BUY NOW!!!!
Installation of Doors, Frames & Hardware
MCD can install virtually any type of frame or door that you may require. We will also demo out existing openings for installation of new doors and frames. All types of door hardware can be installed including locks, electrical locks, closers, panic devices and even thresholds, weather-stripping, flush bolts and more!
Field Survey & Technical Expertise
MCD provides technical solitions for any openings that are in need of repair or are not compliant with building and safety codes. Our professionals will provide you with several suggestions and choices.
Repair and Rework of Doors & Frames
Including cutting in hardware preps for hinges, locks, panic devices, flush bolts, cut out lite kits and move or change locations for hardware preps. We can change the handing on frames as well as perform hardware preps.
Complete Door Management
The complete door management system includes the wood or metal frame and door, and all hardware components. We have expanded our focus and capability to encompass electronic access control and security of the door opening. Our field service technicians can install, repair, and adjust the total door opening.
Commercial Entry Door Solutions Include repair and replacement of:
- Entry and Exit Doors - including Hollow Metal Doors, Insulated Metal Doors, FRP Doors, Automatic Doors
- Door Frames – including Hollow Metal Frames, FRP Frames
- Wood Doors - including Solid Core, Hollow Core, Pre-finished, Laminated Doors
- Traffic Doors and Bi-fold type Doors
- Lead-lined Doors and Hospital Specialty Doors
- Hinges - Continuous, Pivot, Non-removable Pin, Spring, etc
- Exit Devices, Panic Devices, Surface or Concealed Vertical Rod Exit Devices
- Surface Closers, Concealed Closers, Overhead Stops
- Locksets, Deadbolts, Cylinders Push/Pulls Strikes
- Kick Plates, Armor Plates
- Weather Stripping, Thresholds, Sweeps, Auto Door Bottoms, Drip Caps
- Mag Locks, Electric Strikes, Flush Bolts
MCD’s Facility Solutions Team, works exclusively with end user and wholesale customers.
This market requires a different level of expertise and service capability and MCD’s Facility Solutions Team responds to your needs with that in mind. Those times when you need someone to come to you, MCD has a complete, well-trained field service team. Capable of virtually any work you may require at your site, our field service brings MCD’s quality to you.
Our ambition is to provide the highest level of customer service, including timely response, competitive pricing and high quality standards for both product and service.
MCD's Customer Focus includes:
School Districts & Universities
Automotive and Industrial Facilities
Hospitals, Doctors Offices & Clinics
Public and Government Facilities
Industrial and Corporate Properties
Casinos and Hotels
Assisted Living Facilities